Friday, October 3, 2014

Monochromatic Summer Looks

As I was going through my photos on my computer, I came across some from the archives of summer that I never posted. There was a strong monochromatic theme throughout, so I thought I would go ahead and throw them on the blog before Fall weather fully sets in and we officially make the transition from crop tops to coats. I have a feeling we still have a few good days of summer dressing left of the season, so here are some muted outfits to serve as some warm weather style inspiration while we still have it!



 


Shorts: Linnie / Top: Zara / Sandals: Vagabond / Bag: Sandro / Denim Jacket: Vintage

 


Sunglasses: The Row x Linda Farrow / Top: Zara / Vest: Helmut Lang
Pants: Rag&Bone / Shoes: Alexander Wang 



Sunglasses: Illesteva / Top: Torn by Ronny Kobo / 
Skirt: Robbert Rodriguez / Sandals: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment