Sunday, October 19, 2014

Olive



One of my favorite colors to wear is olive green. Some people can't stand the color, but I find it to be subtly beautiful. I think it is such a great neutral, and especially ideal for Fall. This drapey olive dress by S.W.F. Boutique is so perfect as we transition from summer to fall. It's length offers slight warmth, and the style looks amazing when paired with a fringey suede Ralph Lauren belt and western-style hat (although I generally think most things pair well with a western-style hat ;) ). I also look forward to wearing it even into winter, perhaps with some thigh high boots and a cozy over-sized coat to keep warm. I highly recommend checking out S.W.F. for their great selection of simple styles of dresses, tops, and pants with cool necklines and silhouettes that are so easily styled with everything.

http://swfboutique.com/

Hat: H&M / Dress: S.W.F. Boutique / Belt: RR Ralph Lauren / Booties: And Other Stories

Photos by the wonderful Lizzy Halberstadt



No comments:

Post a Comment